Saturday, December 19, 2009

Block 9 - Crossed Towers

Hello all, sorry for the delay in getting these pics posted. It's been a very busy holiday week.

ALERT:
I hope everyone picked up corrected instructions for cutting the borders. New instructions were passed out at the store last Saturday. The corrections were on page 5. If you did not get your corrected copy, please contact the store or drop by and they will give you a copy...

This month is our 9th month and the block is called Crossed Towers. I have no quick tips for you this month. You've done all of this before so I will just post the pics and if you can think of anything we can do quicker, please tell me.






Parts of the block:




Back view of the block:



Here's wishing all of you a safe and healthy holiday season and hoping each of you have the merriest Christmas ever. I will see you next year! Ho, Ho, Ho and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Blog

My Other Blog
Living4Quilting