Saturday, October 10, 2009

Block 7 - Center Stage

Here we are in the seventh month of our quilt. These blocks haven't been too hard, now have they? I have enjoyed every one of these blocks. The Marti Michell templates really make these blocks go together so easily...here's this month's pictures. I hope you are enjoying making these as much as I am....

Center Stage
Front of Block
Don't forget to try to fussy cut those leaves around the middle block! Didn't Helen's look so nice?



Parts of the block - nothing new here...we can do this!



Back of the block (how to press those seams)


Now, for the extra's:

Here's pictures of upcoming items for next month. The little pincushion was so cute! The Dresden Plate block was a winner too! If you don't know how to use the Yoyo gadget, get someone to show you. This tool makes great yoyos and your stitches are all even...










Here's some pictures of the group...






1 comment:

My Other Blog

My Other Blog
Living4Quilting