Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Pictures - Work in Progress

Ok, I took more pictures Saturday but didn't post them because I did not want to confuse anyone. I was asked to put these on so people could see more of the quilt and fabric. These are future blocks but not in the right order....Please enjoy these. Let me know if you think this is confusing or overwhelming. Maybe I should just post the quilt when the sample is up or do you like to see it this way? What do you think? This is supposed to help you so if it is not helping, let me know.






































1 comment:

  1. Amazing ! This is such a BEAUTIFUL quilt ! I just love it, and can't help coming back to admire the blocks ;>) BRAVO !
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete

My Other Blog

My Other Blog
Living4Quilting